My Lovely ^__^

May 31, 2012

TVXQ Member profile


Hello guys…. Now I want to share about TVXQ. I’m sure that all of you have been a long time to recognize this group, but now I just want to re-share their profile. Because they are just two people right now, I only tell you the two of their member profile. Check this out!

I will start from the leader who also my bias ^__^

CHARISMATIC AND HANDSOME LEADER

Birth name: Jung Yun Ho
Stage name: U-know or Yunho
Birth date: February 6, 1986
Height: 186 cm
Blood type: A
 Position: Leader, Main Vocalist and dance leader
Nationality: Korean
Trainee: 4 years
Family: parents and a younger sister
Religion: Christian

 CHARISMATIC MAKNAE

Birth name: Shim Changmin
Stage name: Changmin
Birth date: February 18, 1988
Height: 184 cm
Blood type: B
 Position: Lead Vocalist and maknae
Nationality: Korean
Trainee: 2 years
Family: parents and two younger sisters
Religion: Buddhist

No comments:

Post a Comment